Resume available as a text file.
IT business analyst and project manager, specialized in financial accounting processes, with more than twenty years' experience in IT industry. Currently working as Dynamics 365 Business Central Senior Consultant for one of the primary Italian Microsoft partner.
Formerly worked as functional consultant and analyst with IT consulting firms and software houses, following the evolution and the customization of ERP systems. Proven track record of successful projects, with high level of autonomy in leading project activities, and a strong focus on clients' needs and objectives. Project Management Professional (PMP)® certified.
Believes in continuous improvement and learning, as is demonstrated by the completed on-line courses on business, statistics, and IT (complete list in the Courses section).
Jul 2018 → Present • Senior Cons. Dynamics 365 Business Central • Alterna • Bologna, Italy
Feb 2015 → Jun 2018 • Business Analyst Dynamics NAV Finance • Eden Viaggi • Pesaro, Italy
Responsible for maintenance and evolution of Finance department’s IT systems, particularly Microsoft Dynamics NAV Finance and Tourism functionality: service desk for end users, management of integration with line-of-business systems, requirements elicitation from key users, IT vendors coordination, project planning and control.
Sep 2000 → Dec 2014 • IT Analyst and Project Manager • Esa Software • Rimini, Italy
Responsible for delivering software on time, respecting customer requirements, and following internal and external standards. Main activities are project planning and control, requirements elicitation from customers and product managers, software and database analysis, software development coordination, technical and end-user documentation writing, training and second tier service for customers and partners.
Jun 1998 → Aug 2000 • ERP Analyst and Consultant • CSC Italia • Milan, Italy
Responsible for improving customer business processes - accounting, payables, receivables - through ERP systems configuration. Main activities were business process analysis, ERP system configuration and updating, data migration, end-users training and assistance.
Jun 1996 → May 1998 • Software Quality Assurance • Banksiel • Milan, Italy
Responsible for testing software and for verifying that it has been built according to the requirements. Main activities were test cases writing, test data preparation, bug filing, assisting quality control team in a system integration environment, and assisting business stakeholders in a user acceptance testing environment (mainframe environments of a primary Italian financial institution).
- Jan 2016 • ITIL® 2011 Foundation • APMG International
- Oct 2014 • Project Management Professional (PMP)® • Project Management Institute, PMI
1989 → May 1995 • BS in Business Administration • “Luigi Bocconi” University • Milan, Italy
2013 → Present • MOOC (Massive Online Open Courses)
- Jul → Aug 2013 • Coding the Matrix • Brown University
- Sep → Oct 2013 • Computing for Data Analysis • Johns Hopkins University
- Nov → Dec 2013 • Data Analysis • Johns Hopkins University
- Mar → Apr 2014 • Data Analysis and Statistical Inference • Duke University
- May 2014 • The Data Scientist’s Toolbox • Johns Hopkins University
- May 2014 • R Programming • Johns Hopkins University
- May 2014 • Getting and Cleaning Data • Johns Hopkins University
- Jun 2014 • Exploratory Data Analysis • Johns Hopkins University
- Jun 2014 • Reproducible Research • Johns Hopkins University
- Jun 2014 • Statistical Inference • Johns Hopkins University
- Apr → Jun 2014 • Functional Programming in Scala • EPF de Lausanne
- Jun → Jul 2014 • Crafting an Effective Writer • Mt. San Jacinto College
- Apr → May 2015 • Process Mining • Eindhoven University of Technology
- 2016 → Present • Microsoft Professional Program for Data Science (in progress)
- Data Science Orientation
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI
- Introduction to Python for Data Science
- Data Science Essentials
- Principles of Machine Learning
- Programming with Python for Data Science
- Essential Statistics for Data Analysis using Excel
- Applied Machine Learning
- Jan → Feb 2015 • Business Analysis 101 • Procurro
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Open Online Learning
- Oct → Nov 2015 • Fundamentals of BPM • QUT Open Online Learning